DEDI MULYADI'S EX-SPOUSE, ANNE RATNA MUSTIKA, ALLEGEDLY ASSOCIATED WITH LUXURY AUTO GRATUITY SITUATION

Dedi Mulyadi's Ex-Spouse, Anne Ratna Mustika, Allegedly Associated with Luxury Auto Gratuity Situation

Dedi Mulyadi's Ex-Spouse, Anne Ratna Mustika, Allegedly Associated with Luxury Auto Gratuity Situation

Blog Article

Bandung -The corruption circumstance with the COVID-19 sudden spending budget (BTT) in Purwakarta continues to be rolling in court docket. Previous Purwakarta Regional Secretary Iyus Permana and former Regent Anne Ratna Mustika grew to become witnesses in the case that Price tag the condition as much as Rp1.eight billion.

Detikjabar's monitoring within the Bandung District Courtroom, Iyus Permana was introduced 1st as being a witness within the trial. kasus anne ratna mustika Iyus was questioned via the prosecutor about his authority at that time in the whole process of budgeting COVID-19 social help for personnel who had been laid off in Purwakarta.

Browse also:
Inside the Eyes of On line Gambling Promoters, Your Suffering is My Revenue
"This social guidance is for workers who are already laid off because of COVID-19. The information is ready via the union, they submit a request for the local authorities to offer assistance to individuals who have been laid off," claimed Iyus, Wednesday (3/1/2024).

Ad

SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT

Iyus admitted that in the course of the whole process of disbursing the money, the Purwakarta Regency Govt usually warned the Social Assistance which was the implementing OPD to disburse the price range on focus on. However, In fact, the support was misappropriated.

"I just discovered when there was a challenge, simply because I don't find out about the specialized factors, the Social Assistance has every one of the authority. At that time, I had been focused on managing COVID as the everyday chairman in Purwakarta," said Iyus.

ADVERTISEMENT
"Then, was there an instruction within the regent so this funds wouldn't be misappropriated like that?" the prosecutor requested Iyus.

"Indeed, each week there is a zoom Assembly with the middle. Often instructing so that there's no misappropriation in the use of BTT cash," said Iyus.

In the meantime, previous Purwakarta Regent Ane Ratna Mustika admitted that her position at that time was only to stick to up within the proposal for money assistance submitted via the labor union. After that, Anne said that she did not know A lot in regards to the disbursement method.

"The disbursement can be a technical matter, I do not know. But what is clear is that At the moment there was a proposal from your union to me since the Regent through a letter dated September 1, 2020. The proposal was to provide assistance to staff members influenced by the COVID-19 pandemic," he mentioned.

After obtaining this proposal, Ane then reviewed it with the ranks from the Purwakarta Regency Federal government. Immediately after staying reviewed, the guidance could evidently be presented as per the reference issued by the government.

"It seems that it is possible, referring on the instruction from the Minister of Home Affairs No 1 of 2020 associated with the prevention, unfold, acceleration of dealing with of COVID-19. There are 3 issues there, the primary is during the health sector, the second inside the economic sector, and also the third during the social network sector," he explained.

"Properly, after that we followed up by allocating a budget for a thousand employees, Every Rp. two million, indicating that what will be received or dispersed is all over Rp. 2 billion. I only defined it that considerably, following that the technicalities run from the OPD press," he concluded.

Only to let you are aware of, In cases like this, the Purwakarta District Attorney's Office environment has named 3 suspects, specifically Titov Firman Hidayat (Former Head of your Purwakarta Manpower and Transmigration Place of work), Asep Surya Komara (Previous Head of the Purwakarta P4A Social Assistance) and Asep Gunawan (Former Chairman in the Purwakarta All-Indonesian Personnel Union). The three are suspected of corrupting the 2020 BTT finances which was supposed for workers who were being laid off because of the COVID-19 pandemic.

This BTT fund was issued to ease the load of one,000 layoff victims sourced within the 2020 Purwakarta P3A social products and services finances. Even so, the outcome from the assessment in the proposed data did not match the receiver information.

For recipient details, some are still Performing, some have already been laid off although not affected by COVID-19. Worse continue to, some will not be personnel in any respect. These 3 types actually received social help resources.

Within the results from the District Lawyer, the social assistance for 1,000 men and women was only dispersed to 87 those who have been right on focus on. While the remaining 913 were recipients who did not adjust to the provisions.



Baca artikel detikjabar, "Anne Ratna hingga Eks Sekda Jadi Saksi Korupsi Bansos COVID-19 Purwakarta" selengkapnya https://www.detik.com/jabar/hukum-dan-kriminal/d-7122352/anne-ratna-hingga-eks-sekda-jadi-saksi-korupsi-bansos-covid-19-purwakarta.

Obtain Apps Detikcom Sekarang https://apps.detik.com/detik/

Report this page